Monday 18 April 2011

I can't speak English

laaaaa  :o

pikeboo : English Day


It's just another manic MONDAY
I wish it was SUNDAY
Cause that's my FUNDAY
My "I don't have to RUN" day
It's just another MANIC monday.


Sooooooo....who knows this song raise your right FOOT !!! Yezza. This is a song from The Bangles entitled Manic Monday. Why am I so obsessed with Monday ? *Okay bukan obses sebenarnya -.- Well, basically, actually, honestly, truthfully, the thing is I would like to make Monday as my English Day. So why am I choosing Monday as an English day and why English ? 

As we all know and experienced, we hate Monday. Don't we? Monday is the day where we have to forget about our weekend and start our boring daily life AGAIN. Wake up early, stuck in a heavy traffic, and face our boss or lecturer. Fuhhh -.-' And English, well....emmm.....I believe if I asked you guys about your opinion on English, you guys will said 'Boring' and started to make some sort of faces *which I do not know why. -.-  

Therefore, if you guys still did not get my main point here, I just want to make your Monday worst which you guys MUST speak in English every Monday. *Okay now I sound like my high school principal. Only I do not have mustache and beard like he does -.-  Well I do not have the right to force you guys to speak in English every Monday. BUT, I would like to welcome you guys to start pick a day as your English Day. I know we are not in high school anymore where teachers forced us to speak English every Wednesday and if we speak in other language, we have to pay 10 cent for every non-English word. And I also aware that I do not have the right to give you readers an advice or free talk about English. But, if we want to improve ourself and moving forward at the same time, we have to start think beyond our expectation. I believe that each one of us can think on our own now and differentiate between good and bad. And I also believe that we always said "aku dah besar. Aku tahulah fikir sendiri. Tak payah orang bagitahu" Am I right ? :)

So, I dare you guys to prove that you guys can actually stand on your own feet and prove to the world that you guys can make your best choice and efforts for your own good. Starting now ! 

As for me, I just want to make Monday as my official English day which I will post my entry in English. If you guys noticed, my posts are full with mixed languages such as in Malay and English. I enjoy writing in that way because I want to make it looks variety and fun. But on second thought, I need to improve my both language too. So I decided to take this risk. (Don't worry mr.English. I promise I will spend time with you like I spend time with mr.Bahasa and miss.Javaness. LOL? ) 

Talking about English, I think this language is easy but complicated sometime. As a Malaysian, we are lucky that we do not have the difficulties in pronouncing the English words. If you guys noticed, certain races and nation have their own slangs and accents that sometimes make their English sounds a bit unfamiliar. For example, in Korea, the people have the difficulties in pronouncing the 'R and L'; same goes to the Chinese peep. However, for Malaysians, it is as easy as Kacang Goreng. Right folks ? ;)  

Therefore, as an English speaker, I would like to encourage you guys to not afraid of speaking in English. If you guys can sing English songs, you guys can speak in them too. 

So start making your Monday or your other day worst by adding some English words okay loves !!! Keching keching !! 


On the other hand, I wish Best of LUCK to my friends who are sitting for their exam starting today :)



Till next time, happy reading. :)
And here are some commercials for you guys. 



toothbrush : My Grammar sucks. Just ignore them peep :P

No comments:

Post a Comment