Friday 15 April 2011

From Malaysia, with Love

saranghae

 pikeboo : this is Love


The weather was slightly warm but the wind can blow your skin away. The roads are ranked with 4 wheels vehicle, leading to the center of the city. People are busy strolling down the side walk and enjoying their weekend. Holding hands, a girl with a long silky hair smiled at the person next to her. Probably her lover. At the other side of the road, a group of teenage girls laughing while strolls with their ice cream wrapped nicely in their hands. I smiled to myself. Wondering how are my friends being doing? Are they having fun too?

I sat on one of the Dongdaemun Street and lower my head, to pay respect when an old couple looked and passed me. They smiled and said something to me. Unfortunately, I did not understand what they were trying to say.

I grabbed my phone and wondered if there was any network connection available. But None. There was a bit of regretful for not bringing my laptop along. Not a while after, an old guy came and said something in his language. I assumed he was talking about my little cousin who sat next to me. We did not say anything. Only produced a big smile while listening to him.

The skies are getting dark and some of the people are heading home while some of them are entering some restaurants and having their dinner.

The night breezes are way cooler and it’s really hard to feel your fingers when they are numb. I looked out the window and saw a few people still walking down the street. The skies are clear. But there were no stars at all. I folded my arms, turned the heater on, and cover my body with my thick warm blanket. I switched on the TV, and watched the MNet channel. It was 0030. Which means 2330 Malaysia. Lying down on my bed, I slowly fell asleep.

Goodnight Korea



Toothbrush : a draft -April 9- 

2 comments: