Friday 1 April 2011

Dangerous

And Sweet

pikeboo : miss MT

Good day fellow ones.  Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy Happy Family.

Anyway, I think it is best for me to introduce myself first before I started to babble. For those out there who still wondering who is this typical small tiny little girl, my name is Didi or you guys can just call me MT a.k.a Metal Teeth. I live in Malaysia and I am proud to be a Malaysian. For those who have known me, you guys must be wondering too why am I here. The truth is, I have decided to delete my old blogspot and created a new one. The main reason is because I am happier with this new fancy blog setting. Thumbs up BLOGger ! Honestly, the old blog setting was a bit outdated where there are few  inconvenient things that happened to me such as the difficulties in posting and updating my blog. It's a long story anyway and I do not want to start nagging. LOL.

   Plus, I also decided to create a new blog because my old blog is history. I’m trying to enjoy my last year as a teenager and will be turning 20 by end of this year (cepatnya!!), therefore I will practice to write new things here professionally and wisely. Truthfully, after so many months I did not blog, there are many things I would like to share (but not now of course) and I hope by having a newly-fresh blog,  this blog will be my medium of expanding my thoughts. Here, while I'm drinking my Yakult and craving for Nasi Lemak, I had created my new blog call Si Gigi Besi. 


And of course, I hope I will enjoying my new little blog. Therefore, Happy Reading and Happy Eating Nasi Lemak everyone ! 


4 comments: