Wednesday 2 November 2011

Ah well..

Fermé pour travaux
theme : la pluie


The sun looks pretty today and somehow deep down inside I hope it will keep her beauty till evening. The cafeteria was a busy bee. With the seniors’ voice that were too loud, my eyes were fatigue, my body was restless and all I could think at that moment was my big tender pillow. I didn’t give a shit about what my friends were talking about cuz all I could hear was some of the seniors’ voice coming a couple away from our table. What was that all about? Can’t they see that we didn’t give a damn thing about what they were saying? “Keep it low please.” I murmured. 

A year ago, back when I enjoy my happy hour with my Teslians, I don't remember going through all these phases cuz all I could remember was the good things that happened back then. All the never-ending laughter, the positive criticizes, the lectures and even the cute faces of the Teslians. I don’t remember people condemning others. I don’t remember making friends was so damn hard. I don’t remember we can’t prank or making fun of others while we were in class. And I absolutely don’t remember that guys can be really fragile. Or sensitive. Too sensitive that even when a small immature girl make a harmless joke, they take it personally. Tsssk Tssssk. Criticize is something that we did to improve someone. I don't think by praising the person repeatedly will help them gain something good and that just not me.  

And yet, I never thought of someone who I thought at the first place was an open-minded person can actually be a small-minded person ever. Calling others immature and unprofessional is actually picturing you. My former lecturer told me once that when a person pointing a finger at someone else, he is actually pointing at his own flaws. Well I guess that is why I never simply call people with those kinds of words. I’m afraid that somehow someday I will become one of them. And I do believe that when someone criticizes others, he can actually accept criticizer when it is actually his turn. But well, sometimes people just don't understand what does it mean by 'give and take'.   

I was soaking wet. My baju kurung weight with mud and my metal teeth started making a clicking noise. The rain was so heavy that my worries were washed away. At that moment, I just don’t care about all those things anymore. I don't care about my grammar, I don't care about people keep mentioning how different I am from them just because of my number. Or should I call it 'age'. I just don't care. All I know is that I still have my books to revise. I still have my guitar to play with. And I still have the rain to count on. To wash away every worry that might turn me into a blue girl. 

Bises,
Dido 





doodle : Je suis un solide fille :)

No comments:

Post a Comment