Wednesday 11 May 2011

Simbah-simbah acid

trend masa kini

pikeboo : selalu sangat main dengan hujan asid

Hello hello Mr.Wednesday !! Ouh forgot. Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakaaaaatu ! *5 harakat -.- 

So its Wednesday. What so special about Wednesday? Well, People went out for KFC, dating, shopping and most of all; Movies. Why? Com’on  la. Wednesday kot. Movie murah? Haha. Talking about movies, Fast 5 sounds great!! But haven’t watched it yet. Same goes to Thor, PRIEST, Red Riding Hood, Source Code, Water For Elephants, The Roommate, and Doraemon! Anyway, I’m not gonna talk about movies since no one’s gonna pay me for my promoting session *duhh. Ingat I buat for free ke?  So, I didn’t watch any movies today and so as other day’s cuz I only watched TV3. *okie jangan percaya minah ni. But, something happened to me this evening when I was listening to The Cataracts’.  Hurm, ceritanya begini~ While I was busy getting my nerves to the beat, I got a message from one of my friends and it sounded like this;

“Currently, in KL areas like Brickfields, Jln Bukit Bintang, Jln Pudu, Bangsar, there r 2 indian men on a motorbike, likely to be crazy throw acid unto PRETTY GIRLS. So far 20 ladies already splashed with acid. Beware and inform all your female frens or loved ones.”

Cool isn’t it? Especially the ‘Pretty Girls’ part of course. Haha ! So, I was touched by the message because firstly, the message are dedicated for pretty girls. *get it?. And secondly, it is obvious that I’m staying in KL’s areas. Well, I did aware of this crucial incident since I read about this matter couple of weeks ago and I'm talking about real acid here. Not the acid rain -.- . However, I did not know that the doer is actually Indian? *well because the newspaper said ‘a man’ not ‘Indian man’ or ‘Indian men’. Anyway, what had happened here is really a national problem. *Now aku kesah okie. Because, I read that the doer also aim children and it is SOOOOO NOT COOL okay people. Plus, he is likely anti with people who wears uniform such as school uniform and formally-look. Well, as a civilian, I would like to inform all Malaysian, pedestrians and KL-ians *does that word exist? -.-  to be more careful because there are maniacs out there who wants to eat your brains!!!! *okie cukup didi cukup. ~.~



18SX (out of record)

Pernah tak tengah syok-syok mimpi tengah makan durian dekat kebun durian, tiba-tiba Barbie and Ken datang and buat project dekat depan mata korang? -.- lepas tu korang pun campak kulit durian kena badan diaorang and berkecai *yela. Patung kan. And and diaorang kejar korang pusing-pusing dalam kebun tu and bila korang bangun, korang berpeluh macam baru lepas lari. *walaupun hakikatnya kipas berpusing full blast and rasa macam duduk dekat kutub Utara. Tapi sangat tak masuk akal betul la mimpi kau ni Didi. -.-




toothbrush : kena kurangkan tengok cerita Barbie -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment