Monday 9 May 2011

It's all about you

m o t h e r

pikeboo : when the skies smile at you

It's past 2300 but someone still busy making scene at the kitchen. Her face full with tiredness but covered with her never-ending love. Not after a while, her daughter came from shower along with her big brother. They sat on the small table, eating their supper, and the mother joined them. 

The fact that the mother hasn't eaten a thing since evening was clearly showed. 


It's mother's day and I was busy working. We didn't celebrate the big day but I was grateful that I didn't forget. All I did was making a small doodle and left it on her desk before I'm off to work. People might say "every day is a Mother's Day and why should we bother since it's only a DAY?" but did we actually celebrate it every day? Did we actually said "thank you" to them and show our gratitude? I bet not. So it wouldn't be a big deal if we just give a one day-off to them and celebrate them? Right peep? Took them to a picnic or at least take their place for a day? Do the house work for them or let them lying on their comfy bed for the whole day? like we always did EVERY day. Or to make it short and sweet, just tell them how much you love them. 


While eating the roti kebab, I guess that is how we celebrate this year's Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to every mother in the world. 



Dear Mum, 
I love the very fact that it was you who gave birth to me. 




toothbrush: please do not let me down Red devils :(

3 comments:

  1. Didi !
    lawa gilaaa doodle you !
    jeles ohh sbb i teringin nk buat tapi tak pernah jadi. isk isk :'(

    and terkejut gila bila click link tu.
    ohmy maluuuuuuu >.<
    hihi thanks Didi comel !
    i love youuu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ! ini je yang termampu. :(
    haaaaaaa. i pun jelez sebenarnya dgn hand-made card u toh. dats why i letak link. hikhik :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. err, hand-made card tu buruk.
    x boleh lawan doodle you.
    haha

    ReplyDelete