Thursday 30 June 2011

Day turns to night,

night turns to whatever we want :)

pikeboo : umpa Lumpa

"Janganlah panggil 'abang'"
"Kenapa?"
"Sebab bunyi dia pelik"
"Habis tu?"
"Panggil macam biasalah. Obey~"
"Okie..."

Do you still remember this moment? It happened 9 years ago. Yeah. I know. It was my first week at school and you were in your second grade. Having rough days without any parents around, you were always there to help me fit in with my new environment. Accompanied me during recess sometimes and walked with me to school every morning. Despite you wanted to hang out with your peers rather than with me, you never left me behind. And hey, teachers came to me like every single day asking whether we were somehow related.

 Fortunately, we were. 
And we still are. 
Till now, 
and forever






Our late grandpa always told you to look after me since you are the eldest.
And I can tell you did a great job.  


Happy 21st Birthday dear brother.



And Ryan Tedder was right. This has got to be the good life 





toothbrush : I always wonder when would Th!ck be as 'Th!ck' as her name :)

4 comments:

  1. untungnya ada abang :)ada orang nak back up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kindda true. kalau kena marah dengan parents pun mesti abg jugak yg back up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww sweet post :') kirim salam belated besday kat obey for me :D!
    And I do wonder too, when the day I would be as 'Th!ck' as my name would come. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww. thank you th!ck. will do <3
    *cepat2la membesar th!ck. makan banyak sikit -.-

    ReplyDelete